Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Light Yagami is no angel

Divine assistance.


Yeah well, I was just chatting to an angel. We talked about music, the weather, and well, school. He plays the piano, recorder and two types of flutes and participates in 6 different orchestras. His English was a little funny but he was real nice :) Oh yes, he lives in Argentina and is 17 years old.

Hahaha. Nah, I just talked to this dude, who's name is Gabriel. He gave me the piano sheets for Devil May Cry 3 and 4's theme songs. It was nice, talking to him. Cheered me up lots.

*sigh*

I still haven't start listing the stuff I need for college and organize a crate of papers/books I got from the seniors for free last year. (Thanks a bunch, Fatimah!). Speaking of which, I've find out what class I'll be in for next sem:


KIRRA


Heck yeah it's funny aite? My first impression was:
"HUH?! K-kira? Raito? Death Note?! HAHA!"
Yeah well. Then the evil vibe of it settled in, like a bad omen. To top it, Fatimah my dearest housemate which I've maimed with my dagger words a couple of months ago, is in a different class! She's in....uh, Illawong if I'm not mistaken. Well, something that ends with 'wong' anyway. :(

I expected there to be only 1 class for students who selected the Malay Studies combo. I'm gonna have to start over, with, making new acquaintances I mean. I've a nasty feeling I'll be talking to Mr.Prick-in-my-head a lot in the near future. Huhh...maybe he'll look like Raito next year, considering my class name and all. That would be swell. (Do note my heavy sarcasm.)

Meh.

I'll just go listen to 'Wonderwall' by oasis some more. Got my hands on the piano sheets this afternoon. Hehe...

2 comments:

Maya Arielle said...

exactly T_T i thought we'll be in da same class. then my life in year 12 would be awesome if not perfect. looks like i, too, need to start all over again. which sucks real bad.

WHY???? WTF ILLAWONG!!!

boxOFjuice said...

yeahhh it suuuuckkkksss. T . T

WTF Raito. I mean, KIRA, uh + R.