Saturday, December 26, 2009

Words and letters in my veins

This dude here is READING.


Huh. Apparently I read too much. So what if I do? I know that I've many flaws and hang ups but I thought that my love of books is a good thing. But nooooooooo. It's a complete waste of time. Telling me I read too much is just another way of saying that I'm worthless trash...I should just rot alive and disappear. Not that I don't deserve such a fate since I'm, well, me. Well whatever. I'll read. I'll read if it kills me.

Anyway, tell me, how anybody could EVER read too much. Good thing books aren't a type of narcotics. I'd have aids and would probably be dead by the time I was 14. If I'm not allowed to read I might as well stop breathing. If you know me well enough this shouldn't be surprising at all. I, one of the millions that has aspirations to become an author, reads. A lot.

I can still remember the day I wasn't let to buy a novel because it was SPM. Well, SPM, HAH! to you. I'm done with you. And YOU will never chain me like that again, S.P.M.


I'll read whatever I want, whenever want.


*grabs a book and starts READING*





7 comments:

i am mai said...

gila ke?

btw aku benci pergi page kau sebab nanti ade lagu oasis playing kuat gila bapak.

go read.

boxOFjuice said...

yeah, aku pun benci page aku sbb itu. Baiklah, sudah baiki.

Yeap, finished my 6th book dy. Am reading some more. Gotta enjoy my holiday as MUCH as I can. I shan't have time to read anymore when class starts. :S

Alia Ali said...

I feel for you.
People have told me countless times that I read too much.
I love reading. I have to read. I cannot stop. And yeah, if it were some sort of narcotics, I would've been dead already.

I had my PMR this year and I was only allowed one book per week. Like, no freaking wayyyy! But yeah, my mom had to taped all the books I haven't read in a big box.
But I still had to read. I need to read! So I reread many books.
When PMR was finally over, I raced home for a book.

Then I read one book after another. I couldn't stop. I usually have to be dragged out of MPH. I want to be rich because I want all the money I can have to buy all the books I want.

Guess why I wear glasses? I read too much. Haha I even read in the dark using my handphone as a source of light.

Bahaha. I guess people can get addicted to books.

I know I am.

boxOFjuice said...

Alia! I FEEL YOU. Yes. *hi-5!*

:') I dunno what to say...another *hi-5!* ?

Seriously, WE know what it's like aite.

epifah said...

don't ever stop reading ;)

boxOFjuice said...

Don't think I can, stop reading, I mean. Haha. Thanks miss. And uh, my blog's rubbish ahahagahaha.....*cough* =_=' ehe.

epifah said...

my blog's rubbisher.ha ha,i'll link you yeah ;)