Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Colour My Life

Ehehe yeap. I revamped the blog colour theme. Got tired of the brown/orange colour coordinate :S Nananana. Anyway, let's talk music :)

These are my current favourite albums. By favourite means I practically love every single track on them:

Album title: (What's The Story) Morning Glory?
Artist: Oasis

My favourite songs:
1. She's Electric
2. Champagne Supernova
3. Don't Look Back In Anger
4. Wonderwall
5. Supersonic


I got round to listening to this because of Ain. She's been hanging around my place a lot these days thus decided to spread her love for Oasis which she inherited from her older brother. Haha. Really now, older siblings' music tastes actually rubs off onto the younger ones. I confess, 2 weeks ago the only Oasis song I've ever heard is Wonderwall and Stand By Me. Yes, it's disgraceful isn't it? Nevermind that, I now know that Oasis is fantastic.




Album title: The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Artist: MIKA

My favourite songs:
1. I See You
2. Rain
3. Dr. John
4. Blame It On The Girls
5. Blue Eyes

Mika, Mika. How can you put him into words? He is the epitome of the word SPECTACULAR! With the exclamation mark, mind you. SPECTACULAR alone doesn't quite cut it. The exclamation mark is a must. Heck, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is better. One ! is definitely not enough now that I think of it...





Album title: Phrazes For The Young
Artist: Julian Casablancas

My favourite songs:
1. 4 Chords Of The Apocalypse
2. Left Right In The Dark
3. River Of Brake Lights
4. Glass


The resurrection of Jules in the form of this album is ... *sigh* Simply perfect. Jules, seeming to not have aged in the past 10 years finally came up with something. Though it bothers me that The Strokes haven't yet descend back to us earthlings from their golden throne of eternally legendary awesomeness :'(


So there you have it. My top 3 current fav albums~ What IS life without music ey? A pretty painting without colours I'd say. :S




P.S: Speaking of Jules...which reminds me of Adila. Need to upload her birthday pics on flickr :D Well, here, have one...

Dayana, Ain, Adila & Me @ Alamanda's Food Court
(10/12/2009)

No comments: