Friday, January 1, 2010

Bye


I am leaving this Sunday, so I'd like to just post up the stuff, well, pictures really, that I've been meaning to post in a while. Just things I've been doing these past couple of weeks, nothing much.




Adi (my lil bro) & Ayep (his bestie since kindergarten)

Hehe, went to watch Avatar for the third time (for me la), with my parents and these precious boys. Saw the 3D version in Midvalley. I watched it in 2D twice in 2 consequtive days in Alamanda too hahaha. I'm just THAT into it. :S



Adi yg tulis 'EMA TRI ISNARNI'.


Bade goodbye to my maid, Kak Ema. She's been with us for almost 5 years :) Nowadays Adi has been calling her twice a day daily and cried less. Still, he practically bawls his head off whenever Kak Ema doesn't pick up. He's so clingy that it's cute and annoying at the same time. I always bite his head off whenever he starts crying =.= He needs to learn the pains of life...ahaha.

Well, at least he doesn't cry when he glimpses the 'Music' wafer biscuits Kak Ema bought for him before she left. I took care of that. I held the pack of biscuits in front of him and said:
"NANGIS. Cepat."
and he did. And that was the last time he cried when he saw them biscuits. Yeah yeah, I'm evil bla bla bla but it works. Results is what matters. *shrugs*

One more thing, since Kak Ema came back I have been doing chores, like normal people. Yeah. I was pretty reluctant and tried to not do anything else except for making up my bed. Uh'huh I'm that shitty but not anymore. This happened:

Ain: *washes the dishes FOR me*
Me: Eh...dude, takper lah. Nanti aku buat.
Ain: Eh! Tak tak. Ni favourite chore aku kat mah.
Me: ... *memandang dgn skeptikal sekali*
Ain: Serious. Kat rumah, sink cam tempat favourite aku.
Me: *starts washing the dishes too*

And so, I've realised that doing the dishes is actually FUN! Heck yeah. There's nothing like clean dishes. I now also angkat and sidai kain though I don't like this particular chore :S and make up my bed (with Adi of course. Heh).


Mai, ini untuk kau...


Look closely at the name of the author, AIN MAISARAH.

These my dears, is from yesterday! Haha. Went to Alamanda with Ain (that's her up there) and Adi to watch Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. The movies's nothing special but we had fun. We wanted to watch the 2:45P.M slot but didn't get the tickets so we went for the 5P.M one. While waiting for 5P.M we had lunch and just walked around.

That's when that picture came to happen. We decided to 'lepak' in MPH for a bit and discovered the Malay novels section. There's a bunch of Malay novels there and Ain went:

Ain: Tengok! Aku ngan MAI tulis!! *laughs*
Me: *snaps a picture*

Then we proceed to flipping through the Malay versions of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight (Senjakala) and New Moon (Cinta Baru). Laugh our heads off reading them. Like seriously, ayat skema yang teramat kut.

Growl - menyeringai.
Smiled wickedly - Senyuman kecil yang kelihatan sedikit bengis.
Shook - menggoncang sebentar.

All these are funny still, nothing beats Ain's fave. Harry Potter BM.

Molly: Oh my god, Albus!
Molly: ASTAGAR, Albus!

HAHAHA.

Okay, I think I'm getting distracted. Anyhoo, it's my last outing with Ain. She's flying to Australia to study Economics in Univesity Of New South Wales (UNSW),NSW, Australia under Bank Negara's sponsorship. She's going on 14th of Feb. I'll miss her dearly :'(

Right, uh BYE!



P.S:
*I snapped these pictures with my new phone! Which I burned my duit raya for ahaha...haha..ha.

*It's 2010. So what? :S My resolve has always been, since, I dunno, 2003? To EDUCATE myself.



4 comments:

i am mai said...

i thought she's going to monash

boxOFjuice said...

Nope, she's going to UNSW. She put Monash as second choice.

Maya Arielle said...

i'm laughing my head off
SENJAKALA!
CINTA BARU!
SENYUMAN KECIL YANG KELIHATAN SEDIKIT BENGIS!
ASTAGAR ALBUS????
astagar~~~~

boxOFjuice said...

Hehe. Serious lawak, try la bace kalau terjumpe ble2 ;)