Saturday, January 23, 2010

Constant Vigilance

Pieces of life.


How many times have you been in a predicament and consciously thought, 'this is one of life's challenges' ? I mean usually, we're much too absorbed in the problem itself that no thoughts are spared for the bigger picture. Which is crucial by the way.

To see the bigger picture and remind yourself that it is normal, that it could be overcome, that there are many more ahead, that you need to buck up and steel yourself for it.

I need to stay awake. I don't want to drown in my worries (like last year) and fail to see the bigger picture. Thus, failing myself.

Constant vigilance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your words gave me a big slap on the face. :)

boxOFjuice said...

*SLAPS*

There, another one :P Haha jk.

The bigger picture, is painted by the little things in life. :)

Anonymous said...

ouch. haha. xD