Monday, June 1, 2009

Royalty In Purple

Drapes Of Love
Newly Weds.

Yesterday, 31st May 2009 my next door neighbour Sarah Hejar Aliaa Bt. Osman or more affectionately known as 'Kak Sarah' got married in a fairly extragavant wedding :) She's like the prettiest bride I've EVER seen!

I Can See Your Halo
She GLOWS. Seriously, she did.

There were 2,000 invites but it wasn't crowded or anything (There were LOTS of tents) and it was a bright sunny day. The food was awesome and everyone was smiling hehe. The wedding went smoothly. Everything was picture perfect. The simple yet grand decorations, the red carpet to the cute cupcakes. Kak Sarah looked the part of a pleased princess extremely well. Hehe.

Now, I know that weddings are about the bride and the bride groom but really, I think it's just as much about them as their family. Oh the PRIDE and JOY in their faces...

Dudes Next Door
Uncle Man, Hakim & Faiz

Uncle Man
I shot this as Uncle Man flitted past to greet his daughter and son in law. He was all please-don't-snap-pics-of-me!!! haha. All teary-eyed~

I missed a shot of Auntie Timah though. Yeah, I suck. But hey, at least I got this:
Auntie Tmah

Everybody worked hard to make the day perfect :)

Wonder Women
Wonder Women


Mama & Hannah
Wonder Girls. Haha.

Hakim si tekun
Wonder Boy

More pictures here:

OH! HAHA how COULD I forget the wedding cake. *slaps head* Oh I meant cakeS.

Cakes

:D



5 comments:

Ammar Hakim said...

ehehe actually akim da jmpe blog leana hr tu. eehehhee. anyways! thanks for taking pictures !! comelllll. and wht u wrote about kak sarah is so niceee. hehehe. :D

boxOFjuice said...

Oh ye ke. Haha ur welcome :D Kak Sarah sgt cantik. Serious, cun.

Tower said...

The wedding is amazing ! Is purple teh favorite color in Malaysia ? In Vietnam, I've just seen weddings in red (traditional) or white (Western).

Sarah Aliaa said...

Aww thank you Leana! So nice of you to write a post psl K.Sarah :)
And nice shots! Akim bgtau K.Sarah psl blog Leana ni. hehe

boxOFjuice said...

Same2 kak Sarah :D heheee