Friday, June 19, 2009

Robert is NOT Wilson.

Okay peeps, I've discovered that Robert Sean Leonard, the guy who plays Dr. James Wilson in HOUSE is completely OPPOSITE of Wilson! As a matter of fact, he's kinda House-ish! Get this, he initially auditioned for House's part in the show NOT Wilson. Haha.

Let's start with something VERY recent. This video is dated today, June 19th:


Now watch these:





He thinks Wilson is pathetic! BWHAHAH.


NOTE: Olivia = 13, Peter = Taub, Kal = Kutner :)


I love the guy. Can't you tell? Hah.

2 comments:

Aiman Toreq said...

Haha...
You just knew?
Interesting fact...
Hugh Laurie...
He thought that Wilson was supposed to be the main character...
Because of his boyish good looks...

And the producers was reviewing lots of audition tapes...
They were sick of people auditioning with that British accent...
And complimented Laurie's tape...
Showed it to everyone that that was how people should talk...
Without them noticing...
That Hugh Laurie was an English lad talking without that British accent...

Oh...
And Hugh Laurie was at that time...
Filming Flight of The Phoenix...

I'm so full with myself right now...
proving to you that I'm the bigger House fan...
haha..
cheers..

boxOFjuice said...

Duuudeeee, you're a total HOUSE fanboy are't you? Haha.

Sweet! I didn't know any of that :D
Know what? Maybe you should post HOUSE trivias at ur blog or something. That would be interesting to read.

I'm way too lazy to read up stuff from wiki or google em' up.

Cheers to you to, HOUSE freak. And I mean that in the nicest way possible :)