Saturday, June 20, 2009

I have a DREAM.

Petition Poster 2



See that up there? Yeah, I made this mock David Archuleta concert poster to help AAM (Archuleta Avenue Malaysia) promote the petition to encourage David Archuleta to hold a FULL concert in Malaysia in the near future :D

SIGN THE PETITION!
Please help us Malaysian Arch Angels/Archies realize our dreams~ :D

OUR RESOLVE:

Hehe...I even revamped the whole blog theme for this.

Disclaimer: PHOTOS used in this work are not mine.





P.S: HOUSE please hurry and come back from Mayfield D:

1 comment:

boxOFjuice said...

HAHA! Dude, I've MET him. He knows tht I exist. He knows I designed the Malaysian Fanclub tshirt for his Malaysian fans & the HUGE welcoming banner for his welcoming in KLIA.

So, please love David too :D

Btw, BRIAN loves David too. Ask him if he's an 'ARCH ANGEL' and he'll say YES. Oh he will say YES. If he doesn't then he's not Brian and you should kick HIS sorry a$$ :P