Sunday, June 21, 2009

Things That Keeps Me SANE.

(Yes. David Archuleta keeps me sane. Besides he cheers this whiny post up :D)


I'm going to college next week. 28th of JUNE 2009 which is a Sunday to be precise. Am feeling the blues approaching. Things are worst for one of my best friends though. I'm not complaining, just feel the need to whine. Childish & spoilt I am.


Things are gonna be tough. I feel like listing the things I'll miss:

1. My lil bro, ADI. My parents. (I'm a such a baby D:)

2. My room/air cond. (I'm spoilt)

3. My pet cat, Fluffy.

4. My PIANO. AUGHHHHHH....NOOOOO.

5. TIME to indulge in stuff I like. (a.k.a time to procrastinate).

6. TV: LIVE Tennis/HOUSE/Mythbusters/Man VS. Wild 3/Cartoons.

7. Kak Ema. My maid. (She does everything. Again, I'm SPOILT)



Pretty much EVERYTHING that I have now. But really my piano (NO.4). It keeps me sane. Helps me destress. I need it. NEED it. Okay, I'm exagerrating. But without NO.1,2,3,5,6 & 7......I don't know how the HECK I'm gonna cope without NO.4!

As for NO.6 ...ROGERRRR AUGH. ROGER, WIMBLEDON, ROGER, WIMBLEDON, ROGERRRRR. ROGERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Thank god, I've finished watching HOUSE. Thanks a MILLION Mai for giving me the episodes!

I may be childish but I'm not stupid. I've been granted a scholarship (alhamdulillah) to STUDY. I've been given the means to achieve what I aim to be, a DENTIST. Which will be a career that shall define me & my life. To be SUCESSFUL has always been what I wanted. I'm determined.

But just for a moment. I'd like to whine.

No comments: