Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cuddy's Serenade



I've just finished watching Season 5 of HOUSE ergo the new banner. If you want to avoid spoilers STOP reading this.

Anyway, first things first. I'm in love with this piece "Cuddy's Serenade" written by Hugh Laurie (Gregory House). That man is a genius.

House played the song at the end of episode 15 - UNFAITHFUL of HOUSE season 5. He played it as a sort of acknowledgement to missing Cuddy's baby Rachel's simchat bat, a traditional Jewish baby-naming ceremony.


Don't remember the episode?
Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfaithful_(House)

Don't remember the song? HOW COULD YOU!

Anyway, here. REFRESH your LOUSY memory:



I would LOVE to post the real clip from the episode NOW but YouTube doesn't have it. Don't fear, I SHALL put it up on YouTube. I must and I WILL.

I've been playing the song over & over. Oh how I wish I have an accoustic piano. For you noobs who don't know what an 'accoustic piano' is, it's a string piano. I'm grateful for my electric piano but it just ain't the same I tell you.

Say what? You want the sheet music of "Cuddy's Serenade" so that you can play it over & over again too?

HERE :D
http://www.house-md.pl/2009/05/03/cuddys-serenade-sheetcuddys-serenade-nuty/

Enough of that. Now onwards to some REAL spoilers. Again, shoo if you don't want spoilers.


THE ENDING. AUGH. Where do I begin? ...


Let's start with the beginning of the end. Which, in my opinion starts when AMBER (that blonde-impertinent-Wilson-stealer-bEach) REappears in House's hallucination. This happens at the end of episode 21 - SAVIORS of Season 5.

(FYI, Wilson is MINE. Or House's. Hmm. Meh.)

And what a dramatic reappearance it was. House was playing "Georgia On My Mind" by Ray Charles then POP. AMBER. Hurgh. And just I as I was enjoying the Jazz masterpiece.

From that moment on. Things just went downhill. House's psychotic-ness escalates. It broke my heart. Stuff happens - The induced Insulin Coma thing. Then, the Cuddy Vicodin induced fairy tale thing. Cameron & Chase getting married!! And finally, MAYFIELD.

I want House & Cuddy to end up together so BAD. AND I dislike Cameron. Rawr. Chase, poor Chase.

Egh. This is depressing. I shall wait for September 2009 expectantly if not somewhat aprehensively as to what shall befall House next.

Now, let's have a happy vid to cheer myself up. Firstly, hear the song that's playing? Y'know, the tape player at the top of this blog? Yeah? It's the song used in the fanvid. Oh! Hmm, the vid I wanted to embed here can't be embed. Well then, have the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezic5s_8bhw

Wilson & House. I love you guys :')


You two should be friends forever.

4 comments:

Aiman Toreq said...

MY GOD!!!!
YOU'RE A HOUSE FAN TOO!!!!???
AAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


HOUSE: Genetic test should confirm it. Explains all your symptoms Toe, chest, eye, skin.

PATIENT: What about my hallucination?

HOUSE: Scotch explains that.

haha...

boxOFjuice said...

Fancy that. Yeah I am. Greetings fellow HOUSE fan :)

The priest with Wiskott Aldrich. I personally like the dude with the 'evil' left hand. Haha.

Aiman Toreq said...

YOU DISLIKE CAMERON???
I would ditch Cuddy any day fir Cameron..
haha..

the wedding...
between Chase and Cameron...
was real...
and you know how hard was it...
to withstand myself..
from reading this particular entry of yours?
haha...
thank god i made it through...
because i just finished downloading it...


this ending is great...
but..
it is like picturing House as a retard...
and that's not cool at all...
my favourite ending...
was during season 3...if i'm not mistaken..
a couple from Cuba, swam all the way to meet House..
the producers made the episode to look like as if one moment, House was losing his battle against God to save the patient...
one moment, he was god himself..
and one moment..
he even started to believe in god...
haha...

and the fact that the patient's heart was dead...
and he she was kept alive by a machine..
HOW COOL IS THAT???

i'm sooo nerdy right now...
haha...

boxOFjuice said...

Haha. YEAH. I DISLIKE Cameron. Cuddy is the coolest. Period.

What do you mean the wedding was REAL? Like JESSE SPENCER & whatever her real name is = Cameron? Didn't they break up soon after they were engaged? D: Pls, tht CAN'T be true. Jesseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

As for that episode you speak of. I remember that episode only vaguely. But yeah. It was cool as heck.

and NO! HOUSE WILL NEVER BECOME STUPID. NO. Impossible. Unfathomable. I shan't think of that. EVER.

'Nerds' stands for 'intelligent-people-who-will-be-successful-in-life'. Be proud.