Saturday, May 30, 2009

The end of A FINE FRENZY

a fine frenzy copy

Yes, I've finally got a warning to not use the trademarked name of the AWESOME Alison Sudol. I really like her music! Didn't mean any harm. I knew it'd probably get my blog deleted or something for using her super cool trademarked name haha.

So here it is:

meh

Oh well.

*sings Almost Lover (well, ALMOST, Almost Lover).*

Goodbye~~~ my almost blog name~~~ Goodbye my hopeless dream~~~
I'm trying not to think about you~~~
Can't you just let me be~~~

So long~~~ my luckless attempt~~~ My back is turned on you~~~
Should have know you'd bring me a lawsuit (thank god this didn't happen! haha)~~~
Almost blog names always do~~~

P.S: If you wanna listen to the original song ALMOST LOVER by A FINE FRENZY, please click the >> button on the green casette player at the top of this blog page. Ok? :3

No comments: