Thursday, May 28, 2009

Goldilocks

Yay~ Got to hang out with Dila and Mai earlier this afternoon. 

Hehee Mai mai looked kinda funny with her super short hairdo (FYI, she cut it herself. Yeah, she's weird). We looked at a bunch of her school pics and a very uh, 'flattering' poem titled PILOT Mai mai got from an admirer. To my dismay, there's a mention of Teleng in it. Yeah, I'm sensi (ugh, hate that word.) when it comes to that, that, well him. Anyway, overall the poem was downright hilarious. 

What else? Oh yeah. Dila is a full fledged OTAKU now. It's a teency bit disturbing but hey, I'm a freaking Arch Angel. So, yeah. We're a bunch of freaks. Cheers. 

Now let's see....Ah! yes, of course. We saw Goldilocks. She was hiding under the car, didn't get to touch her. Goldy seemed pretty skinny, small-ish and uh, her face WAS kinda crooked. Haha.
All in all we had a great time.

We're going out for movies tomorrow. I hope UP will be out. I really wanna watch it~

up-movie


No comments: