Friday, May 29, 2009

Of Cheap Books & Cheap Food & All Things Cheap.

Hooo went to KLCC with my little brother, Dila & Mai mai today. 

Didn't do nothing much, went for 'Aliens VS. Monsters' in 3D with my lil' bro while Mai mai & Dila watched 'Angels & Demons'. First time I've ever watched a 3D movie, the pricey tickets aside it was pretty cool. Adi had the time of his life, heh.

Shopped for cheap books in Kinokuniya, cheap CDs & cheap clothes in Isetan (Well, mai bought a blouse. That counts right?) and ate cheap food at the food court. On second thought, no. McD is rather pricey.

Other than that nothing interesting happened, just had a great time hanging out with my favourite people :)

Oh yeah, the trip back in the train is HELL (as usual). I just feel the need to mention this. Hah.

Lalala pictures~ pictures~

Dila & Adi
Dila & Adi

Haha Adi was so proud that he bought the apple pie from McD all by himself.

Mai mai haha
Mai mai. She's a total cam whore. (Shocking isn't it? But yes, she IS).

me haha
Me. Haha.

Okay that's all for today. I'm beat. Am gonna hit the sack early.

Oh wait wait, did I mention that I love McD's chocolate Sundae? No? I love McD's chocolate sundae. There, done. 





3 comments:

debz said...

OMG YUM! 8D I wanna watch Monsters and Aliens. ;_;

Misz B said...

she's doing the Vulcun sign.haha :P

boxOFjuice said...

Yeah she is! :D