Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nope

Hullo.

This is wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. I can't keep snatching up papers and write shit for no particular reason. Nope. I most certainly can't afford to let myself just, just, get carried away, like whooosh like that! Not now anyway.

Because you see, I mostly write when I'm miserable. Or when there's something I find to be utterly beautiful, or simply put, putrid. I just feel like putting them into words where I can see them, examine them and all that. You know?

The time will come when you know that you can't trust your own wretched thoughts due to some, circumstances shall we say? Yes, circumstances. It has always been that way but when the realization hits you, it's a whole different story altogether.

Haha. That's enough, that's enough, now. Right.

No comments: