Thursday, July 22, 2010

There are no walls, only blindness.

Never satisfied. Never contented. This voracious, rapacious, infinite desire of simply wanting more than what we have.

If we could cure this appetite of Man's, there would be Heaven on Earth.

It's our unique and all-encompassing war of spirituality isn't it? To obey, believe and have faith. Abstinence.

But of course, I'm talking about myself. My margin for error is infinite thus, I achieve naught but mediocrity. It's easy to simply say 'I'm human'. That much, I've learnt.

Though, congruently, sometimes it is better to accept our humbled existence. The future is never ours. Not even the past, sometimes. What we have now is all that we own. To make the future, present is the key.

Strive & Accept. I've met the few people with formidable capacities for both of these. I must try too.


'We are emptiness.'
-Rumi-

No comments: