Thursday, July 15, 2010

Albear Camoo

For the first time in my life, a math pop quiz sheet elicited emotions akin to that of affection or happiness. Haha.

See, my math lecturer likes to put quotes from famous people at the end of her pop quiz question sheet and today's pop quiz had a quote from dearest Albert Camus! The French essayist, novelist and playwright.

The said quote being:


"Some people talk in their sleep, lecturers talk while other people sleep."


My heartbeat raced a little and I waited for the right moment to tell her, my lecturer that I've read a book by said Mr. Camus and really like her little quotes. Alas, I never got round to it. I even thought of asking her if she's read any of Camus' works but I didn't dare to. I'm pretty sure I'd be disappointed so I'd rather not ask. *sigh*

Anyway, thanks to the quote I was distracted for a good 2 to 3 minutes during the poop quiz. Ehehe. Ah, well.




P.S: Since Albert Camus is French, you pronounce his name as Albear Camoo. I discovered this from watching Youth In Revolt (2009) a couple of nights ago. Sketched Albear Camoo the dog from the movie in my journal heh.

No comments: