Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I said I was fine


This just about sums up what I'm feeling so here. Have a go, you'll love it. I assure you.




You people probably don't care and all but here. This one has a HQ ver. of that snippet of Sinatra's My Way Jules sang at the beginning, in the vid up there, before the real song they performed; 'Between Love & Hate'. He can croon your hearts into his hands if he wants to. Heh.

And oh, got plenty of footage of Jules chucking the mic stand around and throwing himself into the Jap crowd at the end hahaaa. Btw, song's called New York City Cops.


If you don't listen to The Strokes. You should start now. You're missing about half the pomp and glitter of life on earth if you don't. Seriously.

2 comments:

Che Cha said...

hehe i don't really update with music. i like to listen to my fave songs repeatedly till someone else tell me to hear diz n dat. haha

yep i like new york city cops better! =D hehe good song.

juz wanna suggest u, try hear Buddhistson song's ... if im not mistaken they r japanese singing english

boxOFjuice said...

Awesome! Sukalah The Strokes. Mereka HEBAT. Sila dgr ini kalau bosan2:

1) The Modern Age
2) Trying Your Luck
3) I'll try anything once
4) Reptilia
5) Red Light

Baiklah2. Will check out Buddhiston's stuff :)