Sunday, August 15, 2010

Telfast for Breakfast

Am sick & sleepy. Urgh. I've nothing against modern medicine, but I sure don't like those antibiotic pills. They smell like cat piss. Don't believe me? Next time around try sniffing them. Anyhoo, I love those Telfasts. Anything that helps me sleep is good.

Oh, yes. This:

The Holga 135 TIM (Twin Image Maker)

Sent my first roll to be developed & scanned already. Hopefully, SOME of the pictures turn out good haha. The colour flash is mad fun. You get people all disoriented when you use it heh.

I'm also abstaining from reading. The last book I read is Fahrenheit 451 (Ray Bradbury), last week. Surprisingly, it's a total let down. I was hoping it'd be fantastic or decent at least. Kafka's The Trial shall have to wait. I've been itching to read it but esh. No.

I've to try and salvage my college education. Even though I've already crashed and burned, I still need to try my level best and score a decent TER. Gotta make the TER90 cut-off point.

A part of me just want to give up on dentistry since I ain't going nowhere. I'd like to be able to do what I actually want to do for a change. Been having doubts if I'd like to spend the rest of my life peering into people's mouth. Have you ever seen pictures of oral diseases? They're perfectly ghastly. But then, the rational part of me is telling me to stick with dentistry because it'll assure me with a good living. As if I'll be the sole breadwinner someday. To be or not to be. That is the question. Nowadays, not a second goes by without me giving this matter the most fleeting of thoughts.

Right, now I'm sporting a headache. Curses.

This coming two weeks shall be absolutely hectic. What with tests upon tests, assignments upon assignments, tutorials and presentations etc. I'll make it somehow. Though right now, I'm just too out of it to do anything much for tomorrow's Chemistry test. Must be those medicine. *sigh*

Adieu, adieu.


And the irony of it strikes you,
How the only certainty in life,
Is death.


6 comments:

budakhitam said...

urgh! headache..i knw how dat feels..
u'll live..don't worry..jia you!!

Anonymous said...

That camera is actually functional? :O

boxOFjuice said...

Aiman - sakit kepala kau extreme kut. Aku x mental, dmm je haha.

Fikri yg x dikenali - yeah berfungsi. Battery pun tak perlu. Well okay, flash yg boleh dicabut tu ade sebijik battery double AA dlm die. Berminat? Tekanlah link di panel kanan. Yg tulis 'WANT A LOMO?' tu. Sy beli dr website tu.

Anonymous said...

Cheer up Yana... You can achieve it if you really set your heart, mind and soul on it! Banyak berdoa besides berusaha...

Anonymous said...

Sort of interested. :D

But how about the quality? Does it lasts long enough like the usual cameras do?

boxOFjuice said...

Haha I dunno. I've only had one for a week ^_^' If you're looking for a handy camera that never fails you, then go for the generic digicams. They're worth the money.

Lomos are for fun, I think. :S