Tuesday, August 24, 2010

left right in the dark

When I get upset I stop thinking about people and start thinking about God, which will ultimately remind me what sort of human scum I am. Start thinking of all the things I ought to do, be able to do, ought not to do, must stop doing.

Bang. A headache. Ones that simply demand you to lie down and wait for sleep to come because it sure as heck ain't gonna pass just like that. Today is one of those days when you just feel utterly defeated as you rapidly descend into the trenches of self-loathing. My vision swam in tears of frustration though I managed not to shed any.

Yeap, Math test.

Left & right. Such simple things. People tell me my dyslexia/dyscalculia isn't that bad so I ought to be able to work through my hang ups if I simply work hard enough.

Well guess what?
They're not fucking dyslexic/dyscalculic. I AM.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look back at your mistakes, try and understand them and do more worked examples... it will get easier. Everything does.. People with dyslexia who cant read well like Tom Cruise work hard to be able to read and memorize their scripts.... and du'as during Ramadhan are answered... Cheer up and look to improve next time!