Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Of books & birthdays

First things first:



TODAY is EDWARD NORTON's 41st Birthday! :)


Hehe. Yeayyyy. August is a month full of bithdays of my favourites. Roger Federer's 29th birthday was on 8th August while Julian Casablancas' 32nd Birthday is on 23rd August (NEXT MONDAY!).

Oh, wow. I've just realized that Roger is younger than Jules...that never occured to me before. Not that it matters...just. Uh, wow.

That's all really. And oh, I bought this today.


Agassi's Revealing Autobio

BOOK XCESS been having a book fair in INTEC since yesterday, til tomorrow. Got this for only RM19.90 (Original price: RM64.90). It was irresistible! Can't help myself. Read a couple chapters already, the unbridled candor of this autobiography is unbelievable. Caught me off guard it did. Didn't know Agassi's past is quite so...hauntingly painful. You'd think it's a fictional novel.

What really got me is his violent past & inner turmoil. He actually hates Tennis. Hoooo yeah.


Our secret contradictions,
Unseen and unheard.

No comments: