Saturday, November 14, 2009

Neverland


Enough of me trying to create drama by writing a post about drama (Okay, kelakar, HAHAHAHA! Note: No, you don't know what I'm talking about because I deleted it :P). I'm just whining because I can't get onto the roof. Yeahhh. I wanted to get onto the roof and snap pictures of the moon, stars, sky. Whatever's up there anyway.

In life, I tend to seek hidden beauties. In any form. Which is why I love art. I've always had this 'I WANT, I NEED to create things. With my own two hands.'...thing...in me. So, this sem break I would like to accomplish a list of things:

1. Paint.
(Flowers, clouds, rivers,horses...etc.)

2. Snap pictures of the clouds in the sky.
(Which I find enigmatic as heck. Heaven's up there, no?)

3. Write a piece of music.
(Not just start playing a melody that's in my head randomly on the piano but actually WRITE them notes down on paper. Maybe even put lyrics on em')

4. Finish reading all, okay some, of the books that I left halfway.
(Ye mai mai, aku masih belum habis Clockwork Orange *sigh*)

5. NOT buy a camcorder.
(I've a thing for gadgets. Y'know, stuff like cameras, laptops, camcorders etc. Oh, excluding cellphones and media players. I feel nothing for those.)

6. DRAW.
(This I'm going to start tomorrow. Went to Kino today, my cousin bought this interesting book on 'fashion design drawing', as in, how to draw poses & clothes.)

7. Study MATHS, Biology & Chemistry for next sem.
(I need to drag myself out of my personal hell called 'Failing Maths' and maintain my grasp on Bio & Chem. I don't have a choice. Gotta do this.)

8. Watch my little brother 'grow up'. ***


***Call me a freak but I have this irrational fear of missing watching my little brother grow up. Like, if all goes well with my AUSMAT, I'm flying to New Zealand in 2011 and come back in 2016. I know that I'll be coming home for summer break and stuff but...boys grow up real fast!

He's gonna be 16 when I'm done. That's just PSYCHO. =_= I can't pinch his cheeks, hold his fist in mine, act smarter than him, mess up his hair, and hug him. Eghhh.




Anyway, I actually talked to him about this:

Me: Adi, nanti kalau kak Yana gi NZ, ble kak Yana balik, Adi dah besar. Form 4. Nanti Adi jadi bosan. *makes a sad face*

Adi: ... Tapi, sekarang kan Kak Yana dah besar. Kak Yana best je. Nanti Adi pun best la jugak. Kite bleh main games sesame lagi~ *grins*

Me: ..........................uhm.


I know that's not the case. He'll grow up, became his own person. People change. When it comes to little brothers, I wish that is not the case. We can go to Neverland and not grow up...I wish.

4 comments:

i am mai said...

hee..... pot. neverland heh.

baca Clockwork Orange aku.

ah well, people grow up,i ain't gonna see much of my brother and sisters also.

boxOFjuice said...

Will do. Yeahhhhh ihsan juga akan membesar ~.~

hero_ichi said...

ahahahahaha..."peter pan matilah engkau"...ko ni mslah a....

Ramesh said...

U r so sweet weyy... Haha..lucky bro....