Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My lovely SIGMA



Yeap, it has arrived. My birthday present. It came all the way from Hong Kong :)


Guess what?



Egg Carton. Yeap I got EGGS for my birthday. From HK :/


Some freaky looking eggs huh?

HUAHAHHAHAHAHAH. YEAP. I got a new lens for my DSLR.
Thanks to Abang & Papa! :D I took it for a test drive too~



Here are some pics I shot using my lovely new SIGMA:


Hoho. I introduce to you guys MY RIDE~ Yeap. It's mine.
Mom and Dad refers to it as "Kereta Adik" nowadays.
MINE.

It has snazzy new sports rims too~



This plant is as tall as my house. No kidding. o.O



Rambutans from my neighbour's tree.
The branches reach all the way into our side of the yard.


A lil butterfly. AND a cricket. Can you spot the cricket? ;)

Alrighy, I'm done here. Can't put up every single pic I snapped now can I hehe.

6 comments:

Aiman Toreq said...

haha...
christmas came early ait...

boxOFjuice said...

Smthg like tht :) so, how's life? Doing swell?

Aiman Toreq said...

haha...
on a one month break...
without doing anything...
you tell me...
lol

Arif said...

that's not your ride...

boxOFjuice said...

Aiman - best what! Lepak2 play games n read n sleep n watch tennis n just, well, create things! Like art or music, poetry, cook, take pics, or play sports (watch) just do whatever! :D

Abang - jangan jeles! :P

hero_ichi said...

damn lucky...pehal x cite kt aku pot? patut la nk pnjt bumbung ari uh..ahahahaha....