Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Hear You


It must be lonely out there,
It must be cold down there,
I yearn to tell you,
The coldness I feel it too.

But these barriers of mine,
Keep me from the door,
Like a silenced moor,
That pain of yours I abandon.

Forgive my cruelty,
But I can't show pity,
For I can't have your gratitude,
Not with my shallow fortitude.

Through these walls,
I hear your cries,
Through those sobs,
I lay awake.

A heartless stranger,
With your pain I'm too familiar,
Believe me dear friend,
I hear you.


________________________________________________

This is for you. Let those wordless tracks you adore sing your decadence.
Everything will be alright.

3 comments:

i am mai said...

funneh.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much. you don't know how much this has made my entire day. thank you :')

boxOFjuice said...

Mai - Uhuh. Whatever you say dear.

Anon - Most welcome :) Hope it makes you feel better. Things will work out fine. Not to worry.