Friday, October 15, 2010

*coughs*

I, have been coughing for 3 months straight now.

It hinders speech, gives me unnecessary headaches and is a source of constant irritation. A stupendous bother because I keep coughing in my air-conditioned class, cars and that great freezer of a Great Hall during tests and examinations. Also, it keeps me awake at night til 3 in the morning (on average). As if I need any other additional sleep inhibitors aside from my on and off insomnia.

When I wake up in the morning, I feel like ripping my head off. Sometimes, others' too. It adds to my generally latent misanthropic disposition.

In short, it's killing me. I think I've developed asthma. Or maybe I have worms in my lungs or something. Yes, yes. I ought to get a check up.

What a pain. What a pain. *coughs* *sigh*

4 comments:

i am mai said...

how sad.
"latent misanthropic disposition".
buhahaha

ron~ said...

lol..better do a check up

Maya Arielle said...

If it's non-productive cough (i.e. one with no phlegm, just your lungs and throat having uncontrollable spasms), the usual over-the-counter cough remedies won't help much 'coz they're mainly for dislodging phlegm from the throat. If you do a check-up, the doc would probably prescribe you some codeine or any other antitussive agents. But those could be narcotic, though, makanya beware XP.

Pergilah check cepat2! *menyorak*

boxOFjuice said...

Mai - You're not one to laugh with your stress induced bazooka headaches.

Ron - eyy laugh at me. Yeah la, nanti sy pergi. (mungkin).

Maya - Huuu baiklah. Saya akan pergi check (mungkin). Sbbkan, smlm pergi clinic bawak Neo (die kene gigit! luka nanah) n FLuffy (Telinga die ape pasal ntah, ade nanah juga) penat daaa jumpe doctor. Tak memasal je kene charge RM113. Haish kucing2 tua nih.