Monday, September 13, 2010

Thievery

ABSOLUTELY.


My portable hard disk....and my flimsy freebie speakers!!! DAMN YOU. You THIEF. I hope you'll enjoy getting your hands chopped off repeatedly in hell. Oh, yes I DO.

Last Friday, the first day of Raya, my house got broken into. Well, sort of. Cuz you see, the thief didn't actually went into my house. Not really.

What he did was, he used my neighbour's 'galah buah' (what do you call it in english anyway! Fruit pole? Idk) and some of my hangers to make a uh, 'fishing' device to 'fish' for my back pack that I left in the living room. The sliding doors couldn't be locked because they've been faulty for years and years now. So this guy (I assume it's a 'he'), just used his 'fishing pole' and grabbed my back pack.

I lost RM170 worth of duit raya. Am not mad about this. In fact, I almost don't mind this at all. But my hard disk! & speakers! I've only realized that I lost these just now. Didn't remember I stowed em' in that back pack too. Oh, little brother also lost his PSP.

I am upset. Because I've my movie collection in my hard disk :(


PUTAIN FAIT CHIER SALE TEMPS DE MERDE!

That's french for you. Want some German now? Here

DU, SACK!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ tag. Haha. :D

Well, thanks for the foreign language lesson. I suppose I've learned something today.

boxOFjuice said...

Tag yg sesuai bagi haiwan tersebut.

And good for you. Now you can cuss in french and call ppl a bad name in German. Hati2. Kat INTEC ade org2 ALG. Mungkin mereka faham...

aimanblack said...

ouh! a bad raya uh?
esaimen2 dpt d slamatkn tak?

boxOFjuice said...

Malang sedikit. Oh, esaimen2 semua dlm laptop & thumbdrive, makanya tak hilang...@.@ gerunnye kalau hilang.

i am mai said...

i almost never get my stuff stolen. only broken, by my own admission. or grossly misplaced. but never stolen.

sian kau. you can always build your movie collection with mine. i rarely watch them movies these days.

boxOFjuice said...

Kau mmg, mcm2 rosak. Ini pun kali pertama barangan aku dicuri. *sigh*

Okeh. Marilah movie2 kau lagi nanti.