Saturday, September 4, 2010

Assurances

Sometimes, pretending not to care is so much harder than pretending that you do. No really. I suppose when you don't mind things, it's easier to just go with whatever.

Enough of that.

The clouds are especially lovely lately. I like it when they are in small little clumps of floss-like bundles. I like em' better that way. When they seem to roll on into a vast expanse of forever, it feels a little claustrophobic. Also, I've only found out that there is no definite boundary between the atmosphere and the universe. The gases just sort of thins out into vacuum out there.

When I walk to college, I either look up or down. Rarely straight ahead. Don't know why. Not that it matters. Anyway, When I look at the sky I like to compare them with the trees and buildings. I like noticing how grossly different they are. It always strikes me that if we have never seen the sky before, there's no way we'd be able to know what it's like. Unimaginable.

Water too. And Fire, of course. Beautiful, beautiful flames. And I always find myself wishing I'm a part of such elements.

Why? Because living is difficult. Life, is difficult. Yes, I am grotesquely ungrateful.

Done. I'm done.

Thinking is tiring. It makes you tire of everything. Nothing else quite like mental fatigue.

Fragmented. That is what I am, at the moment.

2 comments:

Ramesh said...

"Sometimes, pretending not to care is so much harder than pretending that you do. No really. I suppose when you don't mind things, it's easier to just go with whatever."
This is super true, leana.

p.s: It was very nice seeing you today! after so long! we all seriously should hang out one day. XD

boxOFjuice said...

Yeah. Nice seeing you too :D Serious Ramesh, kau mcm tinggi sket. And super kurus =.='

Sorry dlm train tu tak sembang2. I wanted to go over but I hate standig in the aisle between the rows of seat. So, that's why.

Also, I was pretty deaf yesterday. Probably sbb batuk & selsema. Ppl had to keep repeating stuff to me. Heck, suara sendiri pun aku susah nak dgr.