Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stay

"I don't know what's real anymore."


Stay (2005) is another beautiful & trippy film that I fell in love with. I don't know. Something about the dream-like quality of the film with the disorienting vertigo shots, potraying the thrill of mystery and insanity. Something about twisted realities, guilt, death, loss & love.

Again, I discovered this while hunting down films of dearest Ewan McGregor. The new love of my life. Haha. Oh, I still fancy Mr. Jude Law. After watching Sleuth (2007) with Law in it I think I'll always adore him. He's just devastatingly good looking won't you say? Enough of him.

Focus on McGregor please. I've seen 10 of his films I think. I'm also positively obsessed with Moulin Rouge (2001). I ought to write a separate post about it alas, I'm not one with time to indulge. But seriously, I love that film. LOVE it.

Okay, this is taking up too much of time as it is. Here's a couple of screencaps from Stay (2005):




P.S: David Benioff, I think you're pretty awesome. He wrote the screenplay for 25th Hour (starring Edward Norton) and Brothers (starring Jake Gyllenhaal & Tobey Maguire). Adieu~

2 comments:

aimanblack said...

nak movie! nak movie!

boxOFjuice said...

Okeh, nanti kasik. Btw, hard disk aku hilang weh. Byk yg dah takde. But ade la sket.