Friday, June 18, 2010

Ever So Inclined

Should I ever feel so inclined to drown or hide, I've books. Should I ever feel so inclined to forgive and forget, I've music. But Time is cruel, as always. Reality is twisted by it. Or is it the other way around? Doesn't matter.

Same old, same old. Am about to get shipped off back to college this Sunday.

The only comfort is that I didn't receive that letter for Parent-Lecturer's Day which is next Monday. There's still tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Three days for that letter to arrive, if it should be so inclined to arrive. Hopefully not, because that would be a rather excessively despicable trick to play at the expense of my shredded self-confidence (or what's left of it anyway) in my academic capabilities.

I'd like to be an under-achiever among THE achievers at least. Grant me that and I'd be at peace with myself for a few moments. Grant me that at least and I shall have a renewed sense of achievement and will go the extra length for the remaining 4 months of college.

Academic insecurities aside...

I watched Red Dragon (2002) just now. Dr. Hannibal Lectre is one creepy psycho. 'Disturbing', is an understatement. I could almost smell the Fear (the protagonist's played by dearest Edward Norton) and unfortunately, my own. Scared witless. No shit.



P.S: Right this second, I kinda despise college. Hurry up November. I want out.

No comments: