Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I would have STAYED



Alice you IDIOT. I would have STAYED.

I'd do the fatterwacken with hatter all day long,
And play catch with the bandersnatch,
Using the jabberwocky's head for a ball.

I'd have tea with hare's broken teacups,
I'd fence with the doormouse,
And vaporise into thin air with the cheshire.

I'd grow smal and tall,
I'd grow big and stretch,
I'd be merry,
And never marry.

I'd be the white queen's champion,
And slay anything cruel,
I'd stay in wonderland,
I'd take hatter's hand.

We can dance forever,
You and I,
You and I,
You and I.

2 comments:

Maya Arielle said...

why is a raven like a writing desk?
"Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is nevar put with the wrong end in front!"
that's the answer given by Lewis Carroll XD
and 'nevar' is 'raven' spelled backwards. I just love Lewis Carroll and his absurdly genius mind XD XD

boxOFjuice said...

WAH! That is an EXCELLENT answer! hahaha xD