Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blind no more


Your world appears brand new,
The broken is fixed,
The forgotten is cherished,
With eyes of a newborn you will peer.

When innocence blinds you,
Reality and fantasy were the same,
When life is seemingly beautiful,
Complete and blissful.

That's what they say of earthly love,
Almost always fleeting,
It is a fallacy that traps the weak,
And devours the ignorant.

But love of the divine kind,
It is infinite,
Is eternal,
The truth that few actually seek.

Perhaps there is salvation,
For the wingless angels who're kind,
But are almost unjustly blind,
For most merciful god has His ways.

I may not be saintly,
But I do wish to ascend,
To be exalted,
To rid myself of man's devilish baseness.

If humanity is to persevere,
My heart says we must 'learn',
And 'listen',
Only then to 'love'.

4 comments:

Hellioz said...

ape ni?
lagu ke?
hahahah
gurls, mostly love towrite this kinda stuff
aite?

boxOFjuice said...

Kamu siapa?

This is not a song (though I wish I can write a melody for it), it's a poem.

N you're getting the wrong picture dude. I'm comparing the stereotypical love between humans (the usual) and the love of god (the divine kind).

I meant to convey how I'm trying to atone for my past transgressions. That is, to love Allah.

Ah, abaikan.

i am mai said...

lol lawak ah mamat tu
. i see what you're goin on about

boxOFjuice said...

Agak lah. That's why I think Darwin isn't too far out with his theory of evolution. SOME men ARE half APES. *shrugs*