Monday, February 15, 2010

These Words

Sudah bye2 Ain di airport semalam. *sigh* She didn't cry at all, which I think is characteristic of her. She's always been the kind of people with a strong will. :) She'll do great in Australia. Definitely will. Anyway, I thought it was extremely sweet of her eldest brother to kiss her on the forehead. So AWWW. She's the only girl and the youngest of course her brothers really dote on her hehe.

And know what? I though I'd cry but I didn't which was a relief really because it would be embarrassing if I did. Ain did dropped by to return something to me that afternoon and when she suddenly hugged me I seriously felt like crying. Gosh =.= SEDIH la.

So yeah, she's in Australia now. Hopefully, she's getting settled in without any complications. Insya'Allah.

And this:



Because David is cute :P Valentine's Day? is for westerners. So, no. There's absolutely nothing special about it to me. But I DO look forward to David's Valentine's Day messages like this one haha.


P.S: I'm waiting. Waiting for some answers that would either please me or piss me off completely. Which is why I blogged this anyway, to kill time and to have a moment to reminisce of the good times I've had with Ain :) Love her.

No comments: