Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Remedy

Apparently I might have dengue. But, nah. I don't think so. I mean, I don't think I have them dengue symptoms. The doctor merely assumed I might have dengue because several cases of dengue fever has surfaced in Shah Alam. I mean, all she did was took my temperature...asides giving me some tissue to cough in. And a bunch of medicines and 2 days MC (which I am very VERY grateful for).

So yeah. I feel horrid but I ain't complaining. As long as my blood test turns out okay I shan't be hospitalized and I'm fine with that. I'm planning on gettin' better by tomorrow so that I don't even need the blood test anyway. So, yeah.

One thing I like is, the cough medicine! Love it lots. Why? Because it helps me sleep :) Wondorous indeed. Like, I haven't been needing Jason, or Tchaikovsky, or Julian or David, or the oh so gay 'Michael' to sing me their respective lullabies for 3 days straight now. 3 DAYS! Hah.

Hooray for the remedy: COUGH SYRUP.


Yes, yes, Alex has nice legs, Adila.

P.S: Get this. If you play 'Michael' backwards there's a backmasked message that goes "She Worries About You. Phone Your Mother." Go on. Click the link. Cool huh? Bet you didn't know this. Wiki it if you don't believe me. Heh.

6 comments:

i am mai said...

ewwwww.... kau masih suka lagi gay itu...

But ah, aku pun rasa itu lagu GAY yang paling seronok. HAHAHAHA.

So sexy... oh sexy... so come and dance with me micheal~~~

boxOFjuice said...

Michael,
you're the only one I'd ever want~!
only one I'd ever want~!
only one I'd ever want~!
Beautiful boys on a beautiful dance floor~

Ahahaha xD

Aiman Toreq said...

sumpah i don't understand about the whole michael thing...
michael jackson?

boxOFjuice said...

lol aiman. It's a song. 'Michael' by the band Franz Ferdinand. It's on tape player thingy at the top of my blog.

Aiman Toreq said...

yeah...
i knew that...
i was just seeing whether you knew it or not...

...
...
...
lol?

boxOFjuice said...

xD Bwahahahhahaa