Wednesday, August 5, 2009

18/20.

Got back my ESLS (English as a Secondary Language Studies) pairwork essay assignment this morning. The one about The Wimbledon Championships :) I got 18/20. Heh. I am very pleased with it indeed.


Nyahaha. Anyways~ I have another pairwork essay. This time around, the topic that I chose is to compare two gaming platforms. I decided to pit the Sony PlayStation 3 against the Nintendo Wii. Hoho. Ergo the title is: PlayStation 3 VS. Nintendo Wii.


I love that the topics my lecturer give, (so far) always have ONE that suits my interests. Which is cool. Nothing could be more dull than having to write a 600 - 800 words essay on a topic you have no interest in...except for watching paint dry maybe. That would be excruciatingly dull.

So, ONWARDS with my essay writing~

1 comment:

Aiman Toreq said...

haha...
ps 3 and wii...

I must say...
PS 3!!!

it's a landslide win for ps 3 la..

you should compare ps 3 and xbox 360..
because ps 3 emphasizes on different things...
while wii...
also emphasizes on different things...
you can't go comparing something that's great at something else right?

it's like comparing your precious Roger Federer...
and my Thierry Henry...
get it?
anyway...
good luck...

and love your essay lol...