Sunday, August 23, 2009

Devil May Cry 4

I have a gazillion of assignments that needs to be done and several, yes, SEVERAL tests to sit for after my one week mid sem break. I should worry, but I'm tired. Simply tired. So, NO. I shan't worry. Not until tuesday at least. *sigh*

Ngeh. Enough of that, now, let's get to the good part.



I bought DMC 4. Finally.


Yes. I did. I got it for RM150.00 from the game shop in WARTA. The one on the second floor beside the school uniform shop :) Heeeeeeeeeeee~ I've been wanting this game since it first got released January last year. I haven't played a console game for around 8 months now. It shocked me senseless when I found out that I can't mash the buttons as fast I used to be able to. Yes, I am now a lame slow-button-masher. Which SUCKS. Period. I feel like such a...girl. Ugh.

Anyways, that aside. I'm now training myself to mash again. I miss Dante a lotttttt, I hate hate hate HATE Nero. He's so, POYO and EWW and sasuke-ish (Omg) , just plain NASTY. D: Like, how could he lay BOTH of his dirty feet on Dante's holy face?!!!! &!%#*@^#. Hmph.

I forgot how tough DMC's maneuvers actually are. Like, NOW it's kinda difficult for me to press Forward + R1 (on) L3 + ∆. Gah! I seriously need to retrain myself. Sheesh. Other than my lameness the game is fantabulous! and absoulutely spectastic. The graphics are oh-so-cool on my plasma Tv. I took some pics :D HAHA.

Here, have one.




So, I'm gonna ignore my college work and chill in front of the tv, play DMC4 and watch tennis.


P.S: The Cincinatti Masters (in Ohio) is on. Roger PAWNED Murray (Andy Murray) this morning. HAH. My beloved Djoker (Novak Djokovic) took out Rafa (Rafael Nadal) too :) Too bad for Rafa.

5 comments:

Maya Arielle said...

once again, RAFAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY WHY WHY????!!!!!!!!!!!
and, uh, Dante's da best XD
he's in my fangirling list :P

as for me, i'm gonna ignore my college work n chill in front of my comp, watching Malice Mizer while lsitening to some twisted Chopin!

omg!

Aiman Toreq said...

you know what...
the best song in guitar hero thus far...
for me...
it's Seventeen from Winger...
in Guitar Hero: Rock The 80s..
when I say best song...
it's in terms of the rifts..
the solo...
and of course the enjoyment level of playing it...
IT'S OFF THE CHART!!!

hmmm...
if for the toughest song...
no doubt...
Through The Fire and Flames from Dragonforce...
in Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock...
my god...
I didn't finish it...
even at Hard level for the first 10-15 times..
because the bloody song is too bloody tough...
damn it...


oh wait...
I guess I just entered the wrong fanroom...
well...
I know nothing about DMC...

lol...

boxOFjuice said...

Tim - Haha. Rafa has tendonitis in both knees. I think the way he plays, he probably overexerterd himself A LOT so, something has gotta give, no? He'll be back in shape in no time ;)



Aiman - Know NOTHING of DMC?! Dude, you have not lived. D: Go get yourself some DMC and shred some demons! RAWR.

Ahhh, Guitar Hero. I used to pride myself in being able to beat a neighbouring kid and brothers at it.

I finished Rock the 80's but it's been a loooonggggg time since I played it so I don't actually remember any of the songs :-/

Legends Of Rock is the LAST PS2 game I bought before my PS2 fried itself. =_= Yes, it's very unfortunate. I think I'll get a new one in November after finals.

Yup, undoubtedly Legends of Rock is harder than the other Guitar Hero's. Ngaaaaa wish I can play some guitar hero. I've finished DMC4 already. Am playin' it for the second time now.

Sigh. T . T Dante...Hurry up DMC5!

Aiman Toreq said...

oh my...
my first ever encounter with a blue collar gamer...
lol...

how you don't die or anything...
due to overplaying...
and i really mean it...
lol

boxOFjuice said...

Oh no no no. I'm not like that anymore. I don't play till 3 AM or anything like that. Nah. Those were the days. Good ol' days :)

It's not like I'm some game addict. I play SOME games. Not all. > . < Wish I can play all though. *sigh*