Thursday, July 16, 2009

When the doctor becomes the patient...



Look what I found~
YESSS!!! HOUSE Season 6 Promo #1 :D

Wilson: "House?"
House: "Yes. How many other friends you have in the asylum."
(Isn't Wilson just stinkin' cute?!!! Bwhahah)

Season 6 of HOUSE MD will have a 2 hour premier sometime in September this year. Can't wait! *excited as heck*


HOUSE aside, I've been meaning to blog about the oh-so-epic book To Kill A Mocking Bird and Life of Pi by Yann Martel but haven't really go time to indulge. What else? OF COURSE.

I've been meaning to blog about Roger Federer's 15th slam (Wimbledon 2009) !!! I WILL blog bout Roger, SOON. This weekend perhaps~ Speaking of Wimbledon, I did an English essay (college assignment) about it.

The question of the essay being:

"If you can attend a major sports championship game, which would you choose to attend? Why?"

I picked The Wimbledon Championships. It's a pairwork essay, I worked on it with my housemate Fatimah (she sits next to me in class) who's also a Tennis fan. Well, Rafa's fan to be exact haha. I must say, it's a bit weird working on an essay with another person. I do get a teency bit obsessive when it comes to essay, I think I got a little carried away with it. But it's all good. Better be overzealous than unmotivated eyh? Again, it all comes back to CARPE DIEM.

The 5 paragraph and 600-800 word limit annoys me a little though. I simply don't think essays should be limited to a mere 5 paragraphs! But oh well. Not that it matters much I suppose.

What else? Oh yes. I've another Computer Science assignment too, a 15 min power point presentation in which we have to advertise a product. I'm the leader of a group of 5. I'm thinking of advertising GPS shoes, they're pretty new, designed by Isaac Daniels. Not confirmed yet though. Am hoping my team members will give some more suggestions on our meeting next Monday. They'd better rise to the ocassion! I'm not letting other people jeorpadize my 30% carry marks! I'm not much of a group-project-person, so I gotta plan this properly...

Sheesh. Enough on assignments. I'VE MANAGED TO BOOK 6 TICKETS FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE in GSC, Alamanda for this Saturday! WOOOOO. Am gonna watch it with my parents, Adi, nirah and possibly Adila too~ *excited as heckkkkk*


P.S: Did you spot Wilson in the promo? Of course you did~ Ain't he adorable? He sure is~ :P

8 comments:

Aiman Toreq said...

greetings...
fellow house fan..
why so bloody long didn't hear from you...
haha..

we'll just need to bloody wait...
and see...
between both of us...
who's the bigger House fan...
by watching the new season of House...
the same time as America views it...
I know the website my dear...
;p


and by bigger of course I meant by physical size...
and of course...
hands down..
I WIN..
haha...

boxOFjuice said...

Lol, bigger huh? Nyeh. I hope I'll have time to download the epi's when they're up on the net. College work can be pretty overwhelming. 8-/

Where're u studying in anyway? And what's ur major?

i am mai said...

OMG House season 6! He'll probably get out of the madhouse in the 2nd episode.

Meh pot, u'll eventually would steal the episodes from me again...

Hahaha, assignments starting to pour in, huh? Feel the wrath.

boxOFjuice said...

"Wrath" indeed! > . <

Btw, TOTALLY! House won't spend all that long in Mayfield. That's confirmed in the press conference already :)

Yes. I have a feeling I'll be leeching the epi's from you. =_=

debz said...

:(

I wanna watch.

But the assignments...

*cries in a corner*

Aiman Toreq said...

why must you guys ruin it!!!???
by talking about it for everyone to see!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!


haha....

oh...
i'm studying in lagenda college...
mantin...n9
degree in business studies...
accounting and marketing...

Aiman Toreq said...

oh...
and you?

boxOFjuice said...

Ruin it? lol. No la, I'm merely sending the message for those who're too lazy to play the vid (Or couldn't care less) & those who didn't really catch the mini dialouge and couldn't care less to repeat it. :)

Oh i see. I'm in INTEC, Shah Alam doing AUSMAT. Majoring in dentistry.