Saturday, July 4, 2009

College



I went. I saw. It sucks.




Haha. Nah, it's okay :P Just needs some adjusting to fit in. Nothing much happened, just the usual. Orientation week, nice seniors, new people, new friends, etc. Don't like it much at the moment but I shall adapt to it, not that I have a choice anyways eh? :S

Did I mention that HOME SICKNESS is a DISEASE? Well, it IS. You can get really sick from it! Seriously. I missed EVERYTHING. Kept suddenly ( and constantly) blurring out and find myself at the verge of tears for no particular reason at all! Sheesh, I'm a t0tal wuss. On the other hand, I am SO so SO glad that INTEC is in Shah Alam. Which is sort of near where I live so, I can go back for the weekends.

My iPod kept me alive. Yeap it did. A bit of music before going to bed is very therapeutic. Thus, I would like to thank Abang again for gifting it to me :) and 'To Kill A Mockingbird' kept me sane. That book is brilliant, am lovin' it lots.




P.S: I love my parents. They're awesome people.

5 comments:

Aiman Toreq said...

haha...
how ironic it would be for you to end up like House...
if you didn't have your iPod...
like House without Vicodin...

HALLUCINATIONS BERPANJANGAN!!!

haha...

boxOFjuice said...

Talking bout hallucinations. I saw Aathiyasen, or atisen. Meh I can't spell his name.

Thought I finally lost it. Insomnia KILLS. It was really him though! :D Yay for atisen. Cheered me up lots to see a familiar face.

Taufik said...

Bak kata mama, action is stronger than words.

"I love my parents. They're awesome people."

Hopefully that translates into meaningful actions :)

boxOFjuice said...

what the heck tht's sposed to mean? I'm doing my best here : / hmph.

Ramesh said...

Leana!!!!! Leana!!!! Haha... aww, miss this girl..haha... dn't worry too much la..u will go through it, i believe in you.. give urself few weeks time, and maybe the "unconscious" tears will turn into unconscious smiles.. haha... yea!!

p.s. read my post on my uni..:)Took some pic with my mobile cam.. hehe...poor quality tho..