Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Tale Of Two Cakes & A song in 3 languages.

Oh. Hm. Well, I got another cake, one which did not require me to use my own money. So yeah, had a lil' bday party with food and cards and all. It's nice, but I'm just way too exhausted to actually care much. Not that I don't though. =_= *sigh* My DLSR died and I couldn't find the charger, so no pretty pics for me. *sighhhhh*

I've only been 18 for two days and life already sucked more. How is this possible? No, I think it's just me. D: Being an adult is not fun.

Anyway, to cheer myself up, I'd like to recount what happened YESTERDAY. Which was a helluva lot more fun for me

________________________________________________

12:00 A.M, 23/10/2009, Room 7/511, Akasia, Shah Alam.

*pintu terbuka*

Haslinda & Fatimah: *opens my door* Dah kul 12, Happy Birthday!

Me: Thank you~

12:02 A.M

SMS - Rai: I can't find the reason why God gave you to me, but that's not the question to be asked, maybe the question is how did God know that I needed a friend like u...Happy Birthday!! May all your wishes be granted!

Me: Aww thanks Rai! :D

12:03 A.M

SMS - Mai: Boo!

Me: *smiles* Boo! Haha thanks :)

12:08 A.M

SMS - Dayana: Pot...happy birthday! May u have a happy life...and hopefullyall ur dreams will come true :) and David arc rocks!

Me: *replied at 12:41A.M* hehe thnks! :D sor lambat reply. Tadi Ichi call aku dr Russia. Gle terharu aku! :D

12:09 A.M

Phone Call - Ichi: Pot...

Me: ...*tears up* ICHI!!! *tries hard not to cry* *proceed to talking for half and hour* :D :D :D

Ichi's phone call from Niznhy, Russia is the best present/surprise for my birthday this year :)
____________________________________________

(Morning At Class)

1. Mama called and wished me "Happy Birthday".

2. Me: *talking to a friend*

(suddenly it was noisy and I'm like: Apsal bising ni, *menoleh kebelakang* Note: I sit in the frontest seat smacked in front of the lecturer's desk o.O')

It seems, my whole class was singing "Happy Birthday"! They started in mandarin, then in English and lastly Malay~ :D like awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet.

I liked that a lot! looking over my shoulder at the smiling and cheerful faces of my singing classmates :) Beautiful. Something I can remember, definitely.

(Night at Home)

3. Dila called to wish me Happy Birthday properly :) Huhu.

____________________________________________

*a few mins ago*

Phone Call - Abang: Happy Birthday, Yana...*proceed to talking bout stuff in general* :)

___________________________________________

So yeah, My birthday didn't suck at all actually. I'm just overreacting due to the KTM incident. Like seriously, I think being in a crowded train for that long scarred me for life. Squished like that. Ugh.

:) I'm happy and cheery now.


P.S: I think my cheery mood also has something to do with hanging out with Nazmi (my cool laid back cousin) and my lil bro in my room. Nothing like talking to a dude about random shit haha :) It's therapeutic I tell you.

P.P.S: Thanks for calling Abang. ^_^

4 comments:

hero_ichi said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ >0<,,
lwk gle kehidupan ko kt INTEC...tu la dulu aku ajk naik train xnk...nk jugak blik naik kete....cmni smpai ble nk indie..nway tu bru m'sia..blom ovrc...kt sane bru realnye cabaran...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aku xle benti gelak.....nape a x story ari uh?....HAHAHAHAHAHA...

boxOFjuice said...

Ceh kau ar tak nah ajar aku naik KTM. Ye2 aku sudah belajar dari kejadian tuh.

Mase ko call tu midnight khamis, Sabtu pagi baru berlaku al kisahnya. Haha.

Blogger acc. KHAS utk keep up with DBSK updates eh? Semangat. Ingatkan ko ade blog la tadi =.= huhu.

hero_ichi said...

hehehehe...biase a...mcm xtau je..

boxOFjuice said...

Bagus2! Aku AKHIRNYA jumpe sheet music piano utk MIROTIC, YES! xD