Saturday, October 24, 2009

KTM ate my soul


3 hours 45 effing minutes in the KTM.

WAS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!


Shah Alam to KL Setral
KL Sentral to UKM

SCREW THE WORLD.

If people radiate radioactivity when they're pissed off, I would have probably nuked our whole solar system today. Had my ear phones on though, thank GOD and Abang, for my dearest, precious iPod to drown out people's chatter and soothe my cracking nerves. T . T

* * * * *

I went home yesterday because it was my effing birthday. I thought if I came home I'd get cake.

But everybody was busy n stuff so fine, postpone to today. But I have Islamic Studies finals so I had to go back this morning. Dad dropped me off at the KTM Serdang. Fine. Train got delayed thus more people started to fill the station. Time was running out. I started to panic.

When the train finally arrived people bustled and pushed like maniacs n stuffed freaking STUFFED themselves into the tin can like suicidal sardines. Naturally I didn't get in. I have issues with personal space. PANIC attack.

After weighing my options I got into a taxi which costed me RM53. Yeah. I killed my wallet. And guess what? The taxi driver did NOT know how to get to INTEC?! YIPPIE. I practially cried in the taxi, silently of course. Not sure if the dude noticed.

Anyway, somehow I managed to arrive before my exam started. Fine.

The next task was to get back home. Took another taxi back to KTM Shah Alam, RM 4.90. Ok. Wait for a freaking hour. To my horror there was 9 stops to get to KL Sentral from Shah Alam and another 8 stops to get to UKM from KL Sentral. It was CROWDED as heck. And guess what? The air conditioner in the train didn't work. And the train from KL Sentral to UKM got cancelled. SO I hadta wait SOME MORE.

I HATE WAITING.

Got home, got mad, wrecked my room.

All I wanted was an effing cake but
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what I got was,
"Sape suruh balik?". HAH

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH


No cake.



UPDATE:
I drove around my neighbourhod mindlessly to calm myself.
and guess what? Got MYSELF an effing CAKE.

A chocolate black forest. (RM28.oo)

SO YEAH! Hmph.

Excuse me, now I'm going to feed my anger.

:'(


UPDATE 2:

D:


So much for my 'happy' birthday...


No comments: