Thursday, October 29, 2009

999 Possibilities

( 897 )


Today, I learned new lessons in life. Which are:

1. Absent mindedness can cause suffering.
2. Locks are similar to double edged swords.
3. Cracking combinations needs to be done CAREFULLY. As in, the dials needs to be turned oh SO SO SO carefully. You don't want to miss anything and suffer.


Yes. I learnt all this due to an unfortunate incident that happened today. This morning, as usual, I locked my locker using the 3 digit lock. But today I somehow reset the combination, which I discovered to my dismay when I got back. My locker, is LOCKED.

3 digit combo means 999 possibilities. Thus I began with a list. I listed 000 til 100. Though it would've work with 010 til 100 anyway. Or no list at all, as Mai told me. Egh. Anyway, with each number (010, 020, 030...100) I turned the first dial from 0 - 9 before crossing it out and proceeding to the next number.

At 097, as I turned the first dial, I noticed that the lock got a little loose but decided to ignore it and proceed with the list. Which was a big mistake. But at least, I got enough sense in me to put a star next to 097 so that I could get back to it if all else fails. So yeah, got done with my list. Didn't get it open. Went back to 097 only to discover 897. The combo. HESH.




Anyway, I have finals starting next week:

4/11/09
(Wednesday) - APPLICABLE MATHEMATICS
[ 9 - 11 A.M]

6/11/09
(Friday) - CHEMISTRY
[ 9 - 11 A.M]

9/11/09
(Monday) - COMPUTER STUDIES
- PHYSICS

12/11/09
(Thursday) - BIOLOGY
[ 9 - 11 A.M]

16/11/09
(Monday) - IELTS (latihan)

17/11/09 - 4/1/10: SEM BREAK YEAH! HOHO.

Oh yes, I've decided to drop Physics next sem. Am taking Malay Studies instead. Which is NOT BM. Hehe. I'll be able to focus on Math next year. :) get Band 8 (at least) for my IELTS (which is kinda like TOEFL), get TER 90, fly to NZ and become a dentist. Insya'Allah.

What else? Oh yes, of course. I'm tackling Shakespeare at the moment. :) Done reading the exquisitely beautiful A Midsummer Night's Dream. Am reading Macbeth. Will proceed with The Tempest next~ Lalala~


5 comments:

Maya Arielle said...

tragis! epic!
tag xbley tahan. "LOCKER SIAL". ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DayanaAsilah said...

omg...did you get to unlock it? i really hope u did=.= that totally sucks la!
oh and gud luck for ur finals..go go fighting leana!:DD

boxOFjuice said...

Tim - Haha yeah. xD Btw, I actually thought of asking u for help. But it occurred to me that u probly don't have a saw or hammer lying around. So nah.

Dayana - Yup2 got it open ;D The combination's 897. huhu n good luck to u too! IB psycho hehe :P

i am mai said...

ahahaha pot... the logic why i told yyou to start from 500 abouve is because takde orang yang akan buat under it --- (too sikit number, tak susah, etc).

boxOFjuice said...

Uuu Ic2. ~ . ~