Monday, September 14, 2009

Princes of Mine


Wheeeee. Last night, David sang 'America the Beautiful' in Arthur Ashe Stadium, NY at the US Open 2009 before the Women's Singels Final & Men's singles Semis.



David + Tennis + Roger = EPIC Awesomeness.






Roger beat Djokovic in the semi's (7 - 6, 7 - 5, 7 - 5) and delivered a pscyhospazztastic tweener shot that wowed even himself! xD HAHA. Seriously, how'd he do it?! But then again, nothing's impossible when you're Roger Federer armed with a tennis racquet~ JUST DO IT. Heh.

*Note: Nadal got creamed by del Potro (6 -2, 6 - 2, 6 -2). Pity.


Witness Roger's Golden Touch



David even twittered about it! He's precious :)



One more thing. Not to forget my precious Djoker (Djokovic) antics:
(Djokovic impersonating McEnroe)

"GIVE ME SOME BALLS!"

HAHA xD


UPDATE:
I had my chemistry quiz today and I think I did decent. I don't know. Oh well. Quizzes every week is normal now. So, MEH. ANOTHER %@$#^!*& Math quiz this Thursday...so sheep. Anyways, these events lit up my day :) David. Tennis. Roger. Love them.

No comments: