Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Broken

(That's a REAL python!)



YES. I've watched it. HOUSE MD Season 6 Episode 1 - Broken.

I enjoyed the 2 hour premiere immensely. Now, my Tuesdays shall be meaningful.
This is great. I shall have something to look forward to every week~


SPOILER ALERT!



I like this. I like the fact that House finally saw that if he wanted to continue practising medicine, more importantly to continue living, he has to change. And change he did. He acknowledged his hang ups and worked or at least attempted to work on them.

Now...WILSON. Haha. There's only a TEENCY bit of Wilson in it but it's confirmed that House shall be staying with Wilson :D this means...MORE SCREEN TIME for Wilson! HAH.

Ehehe that aside, I really really like the patients in Mayfield. Especially Alfie (or Alvie...), "Freedom Master" and the weird black guy who doesn't speak much~


3 comments:

Aiman Toreq said...

CURSE YOU WOMAN!!!!

i made it through to write this comment without reading through your spoiler alert...

CURSE YOU!!!

lol..

hey...
and seriously...
where's your website to watch the premiere?
mines's currently under mantainance...

and again..
CURSE YOU WOMAN!!!

i am mai said...

go download yourslef la. or find it through youtube

boxOFjuice said...

I downloaded it :) It only took 2 hours. Direct download is awesome.

Here:
http://www.house-md.pl/en/2009/09/22/house-s06e01e02-hdtv-xvid-notv-download/

I downloaded the ones hosted on www.hotfile.com It's in two parts. Oh yeah, I converted the vid into .wmv using youtube downloader before I watched it :S